- Free consultation
- 2-3 prenatal visits focused on customizing relaxation techniques and pain management options for your birth
- Convenient visits in your home if desired
- Assistance in creating your optimal birth plan or preferences
- Many opportunities for partner involvement
- Sibling adjustment ideas
- 24 hour on-call services with unlimited email support
- Uninterrupted support during labor and delivery once our presence is requested until 1-2 hours after birth
- A home visit postpartum for breastfeeding support and information, infant care, mom’s healing, and general life adjustments
- Certified Lactation Counseling assistance
- Double the expertise with my highly experienced partner!
Clients are responsible for participating in a childbirth education course either through their provider or a private childbirth education course with me.
Fees are reduced when hired for both doula and childbirth education course.
Within my certified doula’s scope of practice (CAPPA), I do not perform any clinical tasks such as vaginal exams or fetal heart rate monitoring.